Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bad, bad news for my guys

As we should all know, Chris got injured yesterday. Strained hamstring. Well, he was moved to the 15 day DL. His move to the DL is accompanied by Jeff Baker's move to the 60 day DL. So, I get Ian until Jeff gets better. And I will follow Matt Murton as Chris gets better. (It doesn't make the situation better, but a minor word change can change a lot of meaning.)

But before Chris got hurt, he got another HR. Chris leads the Rockies with 8 homeruns.

And I read this in the Rockies magazine, Susan Stewart is pregnant. So Ian is going to be a daddy sometime this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is up with ditching your guys when they get injured? I haven't stopped following Taylor due to injury, but whatever.

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

You call it ditching, I call it adopting. Chris will be back before we know it. And I stood by Tulo last season during his injuries.
Matt is an after thought; besides, you have only one on the DL. I have two.