Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stewart and Hawpe lead to a Rockies VICTORY!

Before I talk about last night's game, I just want to mention that on Saturday, before the game, the batting averages of my three (Ian being one of those three) were Iannetta: .212; Tulo: .211; and Ian was at .210. That was awesome...

Now: Tulo has an average of .248. Iannetta has an average of .213. Stewart has an average of .211.

Troy is on fire.

The stats for last night...
Troy: 2-4, 2 runs, 0 RBIs, 1 SO
Chris: 1-4, 0 RBIs, 1 SO
Ian: 2-4, 2 runs, 5 RBIs, 2 SO, 2 HRs. One of his homeruns was a solo shot. The other homerun was a GRAND SLAM!

Brad Hawpe was 4-4 with a homerun and 5 RBIs also!

And just a scruff note: Chris shaved and so did Ian.

And one more piece of information: With Ian's two homeruns, he ties with Chris for leading the Rockies in Homeruns. They both have six! And amazingly Troy is in third with five.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Can I just mention that I think Brad Hawpe is AWESOME. He's been one of my faves since I started following the Rockies. He was on fire last night. Bravo, Hawpe. Bravo! I wish I could say the same for Atty :(