Sunday, May 24, 2009

In the Big D

I was at the game last night and it was awesome! I didn't get heckled by too many people. I had one older guy come up to me with napkins. He handed them to me and I looked at him and said, "What are these for?!" He responded, while pointing to my Rockies shirt, "you've got a mess on your shirt!" I laughed really hard. He was so nice about it, though. My friends that accompanied me to the game gave me more crap than random Tigers fans. It was such a great time! I didn't realize that they have fireworks every Friday and Saturday night at Comerica Park! I was excited about that. :D

I'll post pics when I'm back in town on Tuesday. I wish I could go to the game today!! Celebrating my graduation with my friends is slightly more important.

I hope all of you are having a great weekend :D

No comments: