Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some Rockies Pictures... Finally...

Infield Group meeting... Helton, Stewart, Barmes and Atkins

One of the best pictures that I got of Atkins on May 14th. I had seats that made me have to look at a lot of Garrett backside.


This was called a strike because Ian couldn't check his swing. The people behind me said that he didn't go around. Well, this picture proves differently.
I'm sorry Katie... (And you know what I mean...)

The best picture I got of Jason Hammel (or Hammy, as I call him)

Clint in action...

Ok, this was the best picture of Garrett...


I know that Matt is stretching, but he looks like he's trying to fly away...

Ok, this is a way better picture of Clint...

Troy, just chillin' , watchin' the game... He looks so young. I mean, he is young, but he looks really young.

I have no idea what Ian is doing with his mouth... This is just one of those totally random pitcures... Gotta love it.
What in the world is Garrett doing? Once again, random. But it looks funny, the same as Stewart above.


Note to Tiffany, about Chris's walk-up song... \you have the Rockies magazine from April, right? Look on page 18, it'll give you some insight to Chris and the whole walk-up song thing.

9 comments:

Kap said...

Awesome pics Misty! Thanks for sharing!

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

That's why I take them. To make us all happy.
Plus, I manage to get great seats. So, I do my best to take pictures.

Tiffany said...

I did read that Misty back when I got the issue, but it doesn't tell me what the song is....lol. I feel like I know that song! It's driving me crazy.

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with that first Clint picture??

And I wanna know Clint's at bat song!

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

Well Tiffany, it at least tells you it's something "boring".
Nothing is wrong with the Picture Katie. I was apologizing for the Facebook incident. That's my apology gift. But the second(or is it third) picture, it's just better.

Anonymous said...

Oh, okay...gotcha!

Tiffany said...

Well Misty, telling me a song is boring is still not telling me what song it is. I liked that article, though. I like the insight to his choice.

Katie, I can't remember Clint's at-bat song :( I think I had recognized it, but I don't remember it now. God, I need to go to a game desperately.

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

I haven't really listened to Chris's. Not sure what Clint's song is either, because well, he hasn't been playing much when I'm there. I don't know Ian's. I know Troy's but I don't know the name. I think Clint's is something country.
Troy's is "Roll With Me" - Montgomery Gentry (they play it at work a lot).
I'm looking for the others. (With no such luck thus far). But I did find this...
http://www.purplerow.com/2009/2/10/755289/stupid-player-nicknames

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

The funny parts of the link are the comments.