Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun Day!

So today Sarah and I went on a tour of Coors Field. Since they were away, we got to see the entire tour! It was REALLY fun and we got to go into the home dugout! We were also right near the locker room. We also got to go into the visitor's club house. Plus a tour of the suits and club level. We also got to sit in the press area, and I sat at Woody Paige's chair. I was going to try and find Thomas Harding's and sit there but I didn't have time to look for it. Anyway, it was an awesome time! I would post pictures on here but my computer is being really weird and it is freezing whenever I try and do it on here. So since you guys are my friend on facebook, check them out there!

Too bad the Rockies couldn't win today, they had a chance! And Troy finally hit with a runner on base!

We got tickets for the game Tuesday and I am stoked! :D

3 comments:

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

That sounds really awesome Katie. I get to go to the game next Saturday.
Yeah for Troy!

Tiffany said...

I still need to take a tour of Coors Field! I'm glad you had a good time :D I'm in Detroit this weekend and I'm going to the game tonight! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY! I'll post pictures when I'm back in Colorado. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend :D

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

LUCKY!
Have fun Tiffany! Take lots and lots of pictures.