Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thoughts on Today's Game....

I didn't get to watch most of it since I was at work. I was stunned to see that it was 0-0 when I finally tuned it at the top of the 6th. Then we made it to the 10th inning still 0-0, until SF got the walk-off single. What's going on with Manny Corpas? Can we give Huston Street another try? I'd much rather see him destroy the game. I feel so bad for Hammel. He pitched a beautiful six innings and then Corpas destroys it. I get so angry when that happens. I miss the Corpas of 2007.

On a high note, Atkins made a killer play today. You can catch it here

I think I'm going to get cable, so I can watch the boys. It's hard for me to contribute to the blog when I can't catch any of the games all the way through and without interruptions! I'm looking forward to your posts :D

2 comments:

Kap said...

That was an awesome play!

Tiffany said...

Yeah, bare handing it. Nice!