Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tuesday's game

Last night's game was awesome. I'm so glad that I got cable so I could actually watch the Rockies win a game. Brad Hawpe is amazing. Katie, I see what you're saying now about the whole "confidence" thing :D I wish Atkins was producing. Thomas Harding wrote a great article about this subject and you can read it here. I still think you rock, Atkins. Kim still thinks you rock.

What else? Oh, can someone please figure out Iannetta's at-bat song because I swear I know it, but I can't figure it out. Totally random, I know. The at-bat songs are one of my favorite things about baseball because they give you some type of insight into the player. Am I the only weirdo that thinks that? Psych majors = weird.

I can't wait for tonight's game! My man, Marquis is pitching! I have a feeling Atkins is going to get a hit tonight :D GO ROCKIES!

3 comments:

Kap said...

Well, this has not been a good series for the team, but a great series for the bat of Ian Stewart!

G's batting avg is under 200, but he did get a hit and a RBI!

We believe in G!

Tiffany said...

Yes, this series was not good, but some of those bats were on fire!

I don't even want to think about Garrett's average. Poor guy. I predicted a hit, but on the wrong day ;P

I believe in the whole team! They just need to put everything together. They'll have great offense, but terrible defense. Or they'll have great defense and terrible offense. In regards to the article I linked, can I just say that fans should NEVER boo their own team. I just don't get that at all.

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

Tiffany, you have the Rockies magazine from April, right? Look on page 18, it'll give you some insight to Chris and the whole walk-up song thing.