Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 24th and April 25th

I finally got to go to my first game this season, and then I got to go to my second.
I took about 200 pictures. There is one that I took today by total accident, I kept it just for Kap.
Anyway, back to the games...
Friday, April 24th, 2009: I was only able to be there for 6 and a half innings. I had to leave during the 7th inning stretch because of my friends. One was tired and the other was cold. They were my ride home, so I had to leave. I didn't want to go, but I was given no choice.
The (official) players of mine that were out there were Chris and Troy. The other player (unofficial) was Ian Stewart. He was at second, in place of Clint.
The Rockies lost, but I gave myself a no decision on game attendance win/loss record. The no decision comes from leaving early. (If I could have stayed, I would have.)
The game started out bad. The ending was not much better. By the way, I sat in section 146, row 9. The seats were awesome.
Anyway, Chris got two knocks. He even was a run. He raised his average to .139, which is a good thing. Troy walked 4 times, which is a career high for him! He showed a lot of patience. I was pleased with him. Troy's average wasn't affected that much. Jeff Baker pinch hit and well, it wasn't anything special.
I apologize for all of the butt shots, but I was behind them, so...

Ian and Troy...

Jeff Baker...
Chris Iannetta...
Look, we have two first basemen...
And we have Cutie Tulowitzki...

April 25th, 2009:
Bad, super bad, start to the game. 4 runs in the first inning. Yuck!
Today was Ubaldo's start. It was cold. Our seats were up in the 300 area. But we were behind homeplate, Section 329, Row 10.
Chris didn't play, so my guys tonight were Troy and Ubaldo. Clint played today at second. (So Katie, I got pictures. They're not the best, but they're your boy.)
Troy's average is .176, not the best but he could be worse. Ubaldo got the lost.
Here are some pictures from today...

James Loney... For you Katie Andre Ethier is a Cutie Pie...
Ian Stewart...
Troy, just chillin'...
Ubaldo making an "adjustment"... (I don't know why, I don't know how, but I keep getting pictures of the boys making these "adjustments".)


And yesterday I gave our blog address to a girl sitting behind me, so I hope she checks it out. I think her name was Alicia. (If I'm wrong, let me know...)

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wha? No Garrett pictures? I'm assuming you had fun despite the losses?

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

I had tons of fun, depsite the cold and the losses. And I have loads of Garrett pics; I plan on posting them on MySpace. I'll let you guys know when I do.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the James Loney! :)

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

No problem. I had to make sure I took that picture for you.

Tiffany said...

SWEET! Thank you :) I'm glad you had fun, despite the cold weather and losses.