Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm Sorry!

Hi! I'm Mike Golic and I lost 50 pounds on nutri-system!


I mean...Hi everyone! It's me Katie!! Long time no see!


Just a quick apology from me, I haven't posted here in so long! My bad! I really don't know why either, I just haven't.


Well, some Rockies news I can post about...Huston Street has been moved out of the closer role and Manny Corpas has been put there. Clint Hurdle said he will use Street "as needed."

Boo. I was really rooting for Huston to do well, but he had his opportunity to shine and he fizzled. I just hope Manny does well in the 9th or we're screwed.

Actually that is a lie. If Buchholz was healthy I would put him in that spot.

Taylor Buchholz for closer yo.

4 comments:

Kap said...

Poor Lust-on!

Manny better do well! And yes, Taylor for the close!

I am at work with my G Tee on!

Kap said...

Good start! RBI for G, and a homer, driving in G, for Hawpe!

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

I was just mentioning yesterday that we need Taylor back and healthy. I was thinking that he'd be a better closer than Manny and Houston (after what I've seen from Houston).

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Taylor has the velocity to be a closer, but I know he has an ambition to close, so why not give him a chance?

He probably won't be ready to go there when he first gets back, but we'll see.