Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pictures that are not mine...

I would like to thank the photographers at the Rockies games. You guys rock!
This photo is from April 26th, 2009, by Doug Pensinger:
Link
These were also taken by Doug Pensinger, from today's game (April 29, 2009)...
Link
Link
Link
I am digging the facial hair on Chris, it looks good.


Link



This one I'm just gonna post the link for this one... Short hair, no facial hair is a good look on Ian.

"Little" Ian... Photographer unknown. Photo here...

Ian looks really adorable here:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um wow. This may be the first time I have ever thought Stew was hot!! I like that look on him!

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

I know. It actually makes him look approachable. He looks nice, not just physically but like a nice person. I'm not saying that he isn't a nice person as he looks now, but he just looks more innocent I guess. He's cute.