Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Poll Results

So the last poll question was: Who will win the NL West?

I asked for honest answers, putting your Rockies allegiance aside. Here are the results:

Colorado Rockies 50% of the vote
San Diego Padres 25% of the vote
Los Angeles Dodgers 25% of the vote

D'backs and Giants both did not receive votes.

Well, it looks like we have some optamistic fans around these parts! And I hope our predictions are correct.

In other news:

I am working to get this back up to speed as fast as I can. Once again if you have links you would like to add to the sidebar let me know. Also, if you have a poll question let me know! I am putting up a new one in just a minute so vote...but I might need ideas for the future.

Also, I might post a short bio about myself later since I don't have much homework tonight. Feel free to do the same thing ladies. It doesn't need to be too elaborate, just some basics.

Happy April everyone!

5 days until opening day! Go Rockies!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Great job, Katie! Again, let me know if I can ever help out. I'm not computer saavy, but I'm sure with enough guidance, I could figure it out.