Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blog Hog! :)

I am working on my Diabetic Athletes essay and I just wanted to let you all know that my essay rocks, even if I get a bad grade because I figured out how to put a Rockies player, a former Bronco/current Bear, a former Dodger, and a Cheesehead all in one school assignment. Plus I get to write about sports that I love. I rock!

I needed a non-diabetic athlete to compare to Jason Johnson, to use as an example to explain how diabetic athletes are able to play as long as non-diabetic ones. Well, I found out that Glendon Rusch was the PERFECT pitcher to use. Go me!

Of course Jay is part of this essay. I'm using Aaron Rodgers as his comparison. But my plan is to use pre-diabetes stats, followed by post diagnosis stats, followed then by diabetic athlete to non-diabetic athlete.

I hope to at least get a B on this paper. A B would keep me at either a B+ or A-. I'll let you guys read it after I get done...

No comments: