Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hot Photos, I love Christian Petersen and Andy Hayt Rogers

First of all, just want to let you guys know that the pictures I took from April 24th are up on my MySpace, if you want to view them all. That's where you can see the Garrett pictures Tiffany.


And I wanted to post these hot pics of Troy and Ian.

First, Ian from photo day. This photo was taken by Andy Hayt Rogers. The link here.


Here's some photos from Christian Petersen:


link




link

And Katie, please fix the links. Send out an e-mail, when you get time, to tell us how do it, Please!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Tulo picture!

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

Me too. I wish I could find it with the gettyimages across his face.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that would be awesome. He has a nice profile.

Cut6Tulo2Netta20 said...

Oh yeah. Plus, it's a pitcure without his hat. I like that the best. And what would you say his hair color is?
The pictures of Ian are some of the best that I found.

Anonymous said...

UUM? Brown? lol